Wednesday, August 22, 2007

have you eaten your daily bread?

Give us this day our daily bread. Matthew 6:11

i read that it helps if you made God's promises personal and claim it. so i prayed "God give me this day my daily bread" it may sound selfish alittle but it very much makes things personal.

my stomache did me in this morning so i took on the later bus ride. the traffic beyond toh tuck drive made it worse. traffic jammed and i was late for my major paper by 9 min. thankfully the first 10 min was for reading through the paper. so the moment i sat my bud down paper commenced. head pounding heart throbbing. thats why your pri teacher had always advocate coming to school at least half an hour earlier for exams. so that u can do your morning dump if it comes. i always had a prob with memorising theory or facts(C6 for O lvl history man)people normally have 10% of their brain power. i probably have 5. or less. but God was gracious. i managed to remember exactly what was needed. after Section A and B, Section C was pure calculation. phew. well thats my bread for the morning. For "He knows the problems we will face, and He has already made provision for us to overcome them". Amen.

ONE MORE PAPER TO GO. and its all theory :(



exam stress

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home